MembersMembers shall be persons holding a post-secondary qualification in an earth-science-related discipline and/or holding equivalent professional experience.
Become a Member now
Benefits of GAC® Membership
- Subscription to Geoscience Canada, GAC®'s Flagship Journal ($150 Value);
- Free Online Subscription to GEOLOG, GAC®'s informative, provocative and entertaining newsmagazine ;
- Generous Discount on GAC® publications;
- Savings of $270 on Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences subscription;
- Savings of $170 on Canadian Geotechnical Journal subscription
- Savings of $70 on Environmental Reviews subscription;
- Greatly reduced registration fee at GAC®-MAC annual meetings;
- Networking opportunities with 12 Specialist Divisions and 6 Regional Sections;
- Networking opportunities with leading experts around the world - GAC® has over 2000 members in 17 countries;
- Publishing opportunity with your own professional publishing house;
- Opportunity to participate in GAC®'s national term-life and family insurance plan at Association rates. Disability, critical illness and health and dental benefits are also available;
- Members are granted voting privileges and have the opportunity to choose their representation in GAC at the annual general meeting;
- Website resources at www.gac.ca;
- Opportunity to serve your profession through volunteer participation with the national body;
- Become more involved in celebrating Canada's most prestigious awards;
- These are just a few of the many benefits that GAC® members receive. See more here.
Membership in GAC® is on a calendar year basis. You will begin to receive GEOLOG and Geoscience Canada in March.