Teacher MembershipTeachers: Persons who are currently employed as a teacher or career advisor in the K-12 (13) school system, or who is an Education student enrolled in a post secondary institution with the intention of becoming a teacher, who has an interest in Earth Science.
Become a Teacher Member now
Benefits of GAC® Teacher Membership
- Free ONLINE Subscription to Geoscience Canada, GAC®'s Flagship Journal
- Free ONLINE Subscription to GEOLOG , GAC®'s informative, provocative and entertaining newsletter
- Free membership in most of GAC® Specialist Divisions and Regional Sections
- Generous Discount on GAC® publications
- Free online access for Canadian residents to the Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences . Huge savings on the hard-copy edition of the Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences
- Free online access for Canadian residents to the Canadian Geotechnical Journal . Huge savings on the hard-copy edition of the Canadian Geotechnical Journal
- Free online access for Canadian residents to Environmental Reviews .
- Greatly reduced registration fee at GAC®-MAC annual meetings
- Networking opportunities with 12 Specialist Divisions and 6 Regional Sections
- Networking opportunities with leading experts around the world - GAC® has over 2000 members in 17 countries
- Publishing opportunity with your own professional publishing house
- Website resources at www.gac.ca
Membership in GAC® is on a calendar year basis. You will begin to receive GEOLOG and Geoscience Canada in March.