New User Registration
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Geological Association of Canada. The following pages will help you set up your new account with us and allow you to access all of the services and benefits of membership.
Creating a new membership...
To create a new membership will require less than 10 minutes of your time. The next few pages will help you create your account and have you accessing the GAC web site in no time. The steps are as follows:
- Complete Personal Information section
- Complete Shipping/Billing addresses
- Select GAC Membership Literature
- Create a username and password
- Pay your membership online/submit billing request
- You can pay online through Mirapay using Visa, Mastercard or American Express
- You can pay by mail using a cheque, money order or credit card
- You can print and fax your application along with credit card information