STANDING ORDER FORM
Contract Terms and Conditions:
- The Plan: Organizations may place Standing Orders for one or more of the GAC® Publication series shown below. Under this plan publications are shipped immediately upon release along with the invoice, which is payable upon receipt. GAC® reserves the right not to accept standing orders from certain customers. Books will be shipped by GAC® Publications, c/o Dept. Of Earth Sciences, Memorial University of NL, St. John’s, NL A1B 3X5.
- Duration of Contract: Customers agree to accept all new publications issued in each series selected. Orders will be renewed automatically each year until canceled. Only titles published after the order is received will be shipped under this contract.
- Shipping and Handling Charges: All goods are shipped via surface mail in Canada and the US, via Courier to other nations. Shipping charges are added in the invoice. Customs/Import charges may be added by shipper and are the responsibility of the recipient. We do offer bulk rates for orders of ten or greater.
- Returns: Publications shipped under this plan may not be returned for credit.
- Damage Claims: Claims for publications damaged in shipment will be honoured within a reasonable time period. Damaged copies should be returned to GAC® Publications.
- Lost Shipments: claims for goods lost in shipment will be honoured after a reasonable period of time has passed. This may be up to six weeks for domestic shipments and as long as six months on some foreign shipments.
- Number of Consignees Per Standing Order: Shipments under this plan will be limited to one order reference number per customer, and will be consigned to one destination only. GAC® will not ship to or bill multiple consignees.
- Payment Terms and Methods: All invoices shall be due and payable upon receipt in Canadian or US funds. Cheques drawn on US banks will be accepted only in US funds. Cheques drawn on banks outside Canada and the USA will not be accepted. Payment may also be made by international money order (in Canadian or US dollars), and by Visa, or Mastercard.
- Delinquent Accounts: GAC® reserves the right to suspend at any time shipment of publications covered by this agreement to customers with delinquent balances. Accounts which are in arrears for more than 180 days will be subject to cancellation and such customers will be ineligible for reinstatement.
STANDING ORDER AGREEMENT:
To: Geological Association of Canada
c/o Department of Earth Sciences
Memorial University of NF
St. John’s, NL A1B 3X5
Phone Number: 709-864-7660
Fax Number: 709-864-2532
Please accept this application for the Standing Order(s) checked below. I have read and agreed to abide by all the terms and conditions, having retained a copy for my records.
Continuing Series Title, Volume # and Quantity Required
Special Papers _______________________
Geoscience Canada Reprint Series _______________________
Palaeontographica Canadiana _______________________
GEOtext Series _______________________
Customer Order or Purchase Order Number__________________ Date ________________
Telephone number_______________________Fax number________________________